Decarbon Daily - Issue for June 11, 2021
Inside this issue
From Ohio to Canada, communities and organizations are responding to climate change initiatives.
Canadian oil sand producers are committing to sustainability goals. From 2000-2018, the emissions intensities of Canada's oil sands operations dropped by 36 per cent according to NRC. The largest Canadian producers have invested 75% of the $1.4 billion annually on clean technology in Canada, according to the Financial Post.
Inside this Issue
- Ohio's Steel Valley Rebrands to Voltage Valley
- Economic Impact of Natgas in Ohio
- President Biden Responds to Global Threats
- Canadian Producers Commit to Net-Zero
- Reducing Emissions in Food Production?
Articles in this issue