Decarbon Daily - Issue for August 3, 2021
Inside this issue
The infrastructure full text was released, and I'm starting to dig into the energy and climate components. I jumped to some obvious sections but here are some highlights thus far:
- $12.5 billion for CCUS projects
- $3.5 billion for direct air carbon capture hubs
- $2.1 billion for CO2 pipelines
- $8.0 billion for four regional hydrogen fuel commercialization zones
- $2.5 billion for alternate fuel stations (CNG, LNG, EV, etc)
- $5.0 billion for EV charging
More to come on the infrastructure bill as I dig into each section!
Inside this Issue
💰 TPG Announces $5.4 Billion First Close of TPG Rise Climate Fund
📊 Highlights From The BP Statistical Review Of World Energy 2021
🔋 Piedmont Lithium delays timeline to supply Tesla
🇺🇸 Five Carbon Capture Projects in the U.S.
Articles in this issue